ENROLLMENT FOR NEW FAMILIES
1. Please contact our Admissions Officers, Ben Peterson at 920-292-1275 or Lorie Busch at 920-292-1270 to get all of your questions answered, set up a tour of our facility and/or a shadowing experience for your student.* You may also complete this ONLINE INQUIRY form and we will contact you. If you have all of the information you desire and would like to begin the application process, please go directly to step 2.
2. Complete our ONLINE APPLICATION and pay application fee of $25 .
3. You will then be contacted by the Admissions Office to schedule placement testing for your student(s).**
4. The school will then contact parent(s) for an interview appointment. The interview will include an administrator, parents, and student (grades 6-12)
5. Parents will be notified whether or not their student has been admitted to Valley Christian School, at which time you will be sent a link to complete the Online Enrollment process.
**VCS will consider the admission of students with special needs on an individual basis. Admission will be determined based upon the ability of the school and parents to provide services necessary for the student to succeed.
Payments of tuition may be made in one of three ways:
Annual Payment – Full year’s tuition paid by July 1st directly to VCS (3% discount applied).
Semi-Annual Payments – Half tuition paid July 1st and January 1st directly to VCS (1% discount applied).
Monthly Payments – To begin July (12 months), July (10 months) or August (11 months); (no discount). Monthly tuition is paid through FACTS Tuition Management Program. There is an annual FACTS enrollment fee (determined annually by FACTS) that will be automatically debited from the applicant’s account after the FACTS online form is submitted. The FACTS financial form must be completed and submitted online after acceptance into VCS has been established. Apply for FACTS Monthly Payment Plan here.
Payment due date options are the 5th, 15th, 20th or the 25th of each month. MasterCard, Visa and Discover are also accepted as forms of payment, but will incur a convenience fee for each transaction.
Payment of registration fees, tuition and any other fees is necessary for the school to function properly, we also offer great financing options, visit the SoFi website. Prompt payment, in full, is an obligation, which parents have agreed to and which must be carried out (Nehemiah 10:32-30; Proverbs 3:27-28; 1 Timothy 5:18).
Payments not collectible on the agreed upon date will incur a FACTS missed payment fee plus any fees established by the individual’s banking institution. FACTS will automatically attempt a second debit from your account on the next possible due date (Example: you choose the 5th as your payment date; insufficient funds on the 5th will attempt to be collected on the 15th). Your child will be subject to dismissal from VCS if delinquency of payment occurs over a two-month period.
Missed payment fees can be avoided by contacting the VCS business office 5 days prior to the automatic debit date.
All registration fees are non-refundable unless the following circumstances would arise; (1) a child is denied admission or (2) a child is prevented from becoming a student at VCS due to a waiting list or (3) the withdrawal is within financial aid grace periods (only available to families applying for financial aid). The registration process cannot be completed until the registration fee has been paid. Financial aid is awarded after a child has been accepted as a student.
We understand the challenge of keeping tuition affordable for our current and future families. To help, VCS offers opportunities for our families to work together with the school to fund a portion of their Christian education by utilizing the innovative Tuition Reduction Plan as described below.
The Great Lakes Scrip Program provides a way to help offset tuition costs. Gift cards for places normally shopped are purchased at face value through VCS. Each vendor offers a rebate that is returned to the school. 75% of that rebate goes directly toward designated student’s tuition bill and 25% goes directly into the classroom to purchase new desks or other equipment needed in an individual classroom. Click here for a list of participating retailers. Please contact Carey Holtz at 920-292-1273 for more information.
PASTORAL TUITION DISCOUNT
We offer a discounts for the children of all qualified pastors who apply.